Old May 1st 20, 06:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Wing wheel from Craggy Aero

Not exactly true. Tom inquired about a wing wheel, wing cuffs and a tow bar.. I explained that tow bars were out of stock and wing wheels and wing cuffs are custom fabricated. Because of my involvement in another project, I informed him that delivery times were questionable, if at all possible. I don't recall receiving a check at all.

As far as "scrubbing" being "inevitable," also not true. Over 300 of my wing wheels are out there, and if properly positioned and aligned with the direction of travel, they track well.

But you can't convince Tom, since he is always right.