Old July 17th 10, 06:43 PM
Jessica Stanley Jessica Stanley is offline
Junior Member

Default Student Pilot & Aviation Headsets

I am starting my flight training and I would like some feedback from other pilots on aviation headsets. Like most student pilots, I am on a budget but I do want a good, sturdy headset that will last me at least 5 years. Also, I would like an ANR headset. I have heard very good things about the Bose Aviation Headset X and the LSP Zulu. I know these are top of the line and quite expensive but I have no problem spending the money if I know these headsets will last. Do any of you guys have either one of these headsets? If so, where is the best place to order one? Thanks for the feedback!!