Old July 21st 10, 04:53 AM
Jessica Stanley Jessica Stanley is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Borchert View Post
Jessica,

but I do want a good, sturdy headset that will last me at least 5
years.

If that's your goal: Lightspeed Zulu - no question. It's currently the
best headset around. And I have doubts this will change by OSH,
although you may want to wait for that. Where to buy? Find the cheapest
online spot - and wait for OSH at the end of the month to get a
potential special.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)
Thomas,

Thank you very much for the feedback! I will probably end up going with LSP but I am worried because the Zulu isn't TSO'd. You wouldn't by any chance know which LSP is better? The Sierra or the Zulu?

-Jessica