Old October 15th 11, 01:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy

Default Cadillac commercial accident?

On Oct 14, 9:54*am, "noel.wade" wrote:
On Oct 14, 9:13*am, GARY BOGGS wrote:

On Oct 1 *If you can, I encourage

you to wait for accurate information.

OK, I have accurate info now.

GARY - NO YOU DO NOT. *You are still operating on second-hand
information. *You are still making assumptions (or the person you
spoke to was). *You were not there. *And neither you nor the person
you heard this from was in the cockpit with Lynn.

This is a global newsgroup. *GLOBAL. *It can be read and searched by
anyone. *When you propose second-hand information as factual (as you
have just done), you create considerable potential for further
damage. *Journalists can read this. *Potential litigants (lawsuit-
filers) can read this. *Anti-General-Aviation groups can read this.
All it takes is one little Google search.

What you are doing helps no one and can lead to a lot of potential
harm. *Please stop spreading information that you cannot guarantee is
factual.

--Noel

Any second hand information is more accurate and more useful than most
NTSB reports I read about glider accidents. Timely discussion is the
most important thing we can do to learn and make our own decisions.
Thanks Gary for your timely updates.

Ramy