Old July 19th 05, 06:27 PM
Matt Barrow

"TaxSrv" wrote in message
Don't see a problem there. Anything we must have, we will pay for,
until the price becomes so high.... Think addictive illegal drugs and
sex from better than your usual skank entrepreneur. I suspect the
profits of the UK company on this are enormous. It's one company
because of a low volume product and for whatever reason competitors
anywhere can't or don't wish to come in. It's UK (or could be
anywhere else)

Russia is supposed to be making it and cranking up production as well.
Whether the EPA or some other lets that keep going is a poser.

because of our EPA rules here, but not their similar
rules on exports of such products. The main problem is the EPA keeps
pushing for the big players to come up with a plan. Like a low-cost
way to modify/recertify existing engines.

--
Matt