Old November 18th 20, 05:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default WANTED: Trig Circular Hole Adapters

On 11/18/20 9:31 AM, John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net wrote:
Casey,

Thanks for the offer. I won't be doing the install until the March time frame so I might take you up on your kind offer.

Short of finding these adapters I could just (temporarily?) use some aluminum plate to make a transition piece from the rectangular hole pattern of the control head to the square hole pattern of the 56mm round instrument cutout. The head wouldn't be flush to the panel face but, aesthetics aside, it would work. And how often do I even LOOK at the transponder anyway?

John,

You could buy a hole plug very inexpensively and cut out what you don't
need. Or you could contact Trig...

--
Dan
5J