Old November 13th 03, 02:15 AM
Tyson Rininger

Trace,

I can tell you that at the moment they are extremely busy prepping for the
Nellis Show with a few 'surprises' up their sleeve. Karl Koeppen, Team
Oracle's PR guy is the one who most likely got your email. For the past
couple of days, he has been running around from the Pensacola, FL show to
Sacramento for a meeting with a TV station and is now flying to Vegas for
media flights on Thurs.

I'll be meeting Karl tomorrow and remind him of your email.

All the best,

Tyson

TVR Photography
http://www.tvrphotography.com
831.905.3210 Cell
831.663.1292 Office
831.646.5236 Studio

"Tlewis95" wrote in message
I sent it there, but have not goten anything back yet.

If anyone wants to see it or any other acro screenshots I have just let

me
know!