Old November 21st 06, 01:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Ron

Default Air Force investigating intermittent engine failure on aircraft.

"Blue Oval/Dan Edwards" wrote in message
. ..

Below is a B-52 cockpit photo which looks nothing like the one posted by
Splash Two.

Dan Edwards

My bad, I saw the center windscreen, and my Air Force heart said "B-52". I
just learned it is a Navy P-3. Who routinely shutdown one engine to save on
fuel costs (the cheapos). And I should have realised of course that no Air
Force pilot would carry something like that, regardless of gender.

The Navy however...

* runs

Ron
--