Old February 4th 07, 02:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans

Default Is there a problem with rah?

"Lou" wrote in message
ups.com...
Consider how many times a person asks a question because they are
stuck or can't find the answer on an
older newsgroup page. Now consider how many completly stupid answers
he gets from the morons that don't really
know what their talking about. After a while of hearing complete
stupidity instead of helpful answers it's now wonder
the post have slowed down. I can't tell you how many times I've posted
because I want to try something different, and the
number one answer for the self appointed experts is "follow the
plans". Some answer for an experimental group.

Really? Post them again, and see what you get, now. I can't remember what
you have asked.

So sorry if they tell people not to make substitutions in structure that
will be holding their LIVES in their hands, like substituting aluminum for
steel wing hold downs. Next time you have a question like that, remind us,
and we will tell you, "no problem, go ahead and change the plans."

Seriously, if you have to ask about changing plans, and you are willing to
take a bunch of stranger's advise on making a change, then you have no
business making such a change, or probably even building an airplane.

Other questions posed here usually get a fair chance, when it is not talking
about major structural changes. I think you are giving the group a bum
wrap, on that one.
--
Jim in NC

Anyway, how many experts are left reading and posting, after exchanges that
keep going and going, with buttheads like Juan....

My advise to everyone, is to know when to stop beating your head against the
wall, and let idiots have the last word, sometimes.