Old March 30th 05, 01:48 PM
Goran

FS9 is still very flawed. Some things I know for fact...Autopilot is
modelled on only 1 channel. Spoilers don't work on any aircraft as they
should, ATC needs a complete overhaul, Opening doors in flight still has no
effect on pressurisation or flight dynamics, I think you get the point.
MSFS is still a in it's formative years and needs a lot of work so this idea
from Microsoft is a pretty damn good one. I suggested once before in
another forum that Austin Meyer (X plane creator), Damian Clark and his team
from activesky, a few aircraft developers (PSS, PMDG, RFP) and the makers of
FDC should all get together and make a damn freaky realistic flight sim.

"stevej" wrote in message
Call me cynical, but I think MS might be looking at how many add-ons
people have installed and are using this information to evaluate if a 2006
version is commercial viable. My view is nope it aint !

Steve

"me @ comcast" me @ comcast wrote in message
AGREED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Arthur" wrote in message
Hmm........not sure I want anyone out there in cyberland watching me
fly.
It's hard enough for ME to watch me fly. I'll pass.

Arthur

"William" wrote in message

"Tom Allensworth" wrote in message
k.net...
See the front page announcement on AVSIM today. Just posted.

--
Best Regards,

Tom Allensworth
Publisher,
AVSIM Online
Flight Simulation's Premier Internet Resource!
http://www.avsim.com
email:
See the rankings of your favorite Sim
Web Sites:
http://www.avsim.com/pages/rank_complete.html

Lets hope FS2006 runs better than he survey :-) Must be over loaded
Bill