Old September 5th 05, 07:23 PM
Jack Allison

Montblack wrote:

Lesson #1 - Rudder pedals.

Rudder pedals? We don't need no stinking rudder pedals!!! Though,
forward slips to landing are a lot of fun. Nothing like falling out of
the sky like a rock, all the while your airspeed is just fine.

Um, what say we skip to the next lesson Sparky!

Wasn't going there, at least not in a public forum like this :-)

BTW ...Ikesyay! On'tday entionmay ethay edsmay. g

Wow, that took me a couple of times to read/understand. Much harder
when this is written vs. spoken. Either that or whatever you're taking
has affected your typing. You need help man! Um...but many of us have
known that for a long time. I know, airplane therapy. You need that
light sport plane...it's a matter of life and ... um ... well ... Paul
can actually fly to Oshkosh. Oooooh, that would mean that Jim B. is the
go-to guy for food. Hmmm, not a bad deal really, I mean considering the
spread from this year.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-IA Student