Old October 21st 08, 09:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Ron

Default There is NO malware in this zip file - On Topic post of a different type - File 1 of 1 - AmericasSpirit.zip (0/2)

"Lee" wrote in message
6.99...

Your virus software might go on red alert, but
ONLY because this is a zip file.

More likely it is going bananas because there's an exe in the ZIP

Some AV proggies are skittish.

And rightfully so... I'm even skittisher.

It's clean.

Because you say so? Sorry, untrusted source, I will not open the EXE-file

Have fun

Thanks. But no, thanks. No offense meant, just being extremely cautious.
:-)

Ron
--
Non urinat in ventum

---------------------

Here's *my* funny sig from an ABPA thread on 08/16/08:
Alan Erskine says... "I've got an IQ of 151"
"I'm in the 99th percentile for my age group - that's the top 1 percent"
(nice math there, Einstein!) "I doubt very strongly that you know
anyone in my range of IQ" (Thankfully, NO!)
Lee discussing newsserver retention:
"...I can go back about 6 months..."
Alan Erskine interrupts with:
"Why should we wait for six months to download an image
that was posted yesterday?"