Old July 24th 12, 10:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default any Antares owner's group?

Hallo Aldo!

Congratulations to your new Antares. I fly one since over 3 years now.

I know of the discussion groups. One is a closed discussion group at forum.segelflug.de the other, also closed, is at www.antares-charter.de

Both are not very active. there is normally an Antares meeting every year, this year it was in Switzerland.

Lange will point to the the email of Peter B., who is organizing the meeting.

Best Regards

Hans
xchans.wordpress.org

Am Dienstag, 24. Juli 2012 17:14:43 UTC+2 schrieb cernauta:
As a happy new Antares 20E owner, I'm searching for a forum or group
where to discuss and collect information about this very different
sailplane

thank you!

aldo cernezzi
www.voloavela.it