Old November 20th 06, 11:56 PM posted to demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Neil Barker Retract Your Lie

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" verbally sodomised in
oups.com:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" verbally sodomised
in ups.com:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" verbally
sodomised in
oups.com:

ah lexa wrote:
DVH wrote:
"Phil Kyle" wrote in message

In pathalogical
liar Neil Barker accused a new and innocent poster,
Lyrics Lover, of being a "sock". As part of his
"evidence" he accused the poster of the following:

"3) You only post to d.l. and x-post to where your
retard 'friends' do."

It is impossible to X-post in demon.local using
Individual.net, which is the NSP Lyrics Lover uses.

Neil Barker must retract his lie. The clock is ticking.

The crack lawyers have been notified and are chafing at
the bit.

I demand a Fatwa!

You can't handle the fatwa!

Well, they will make these things out of copper.

Alloy or pure?

Half alloy, half pure.

That's a like a girl saying she's half a virgin.

Maybe she hasn't been bummed yet.

I've always wondered about extra virgin. You'd think Bluto if not
Popeye would have humped Olive Oil.

You'd think they'd dump her anyway, for being anorexic.

True. I've seen matchsticks that were thicker than her.

Well, she was a cartoon.

Wafer thin?

--
Phil Kyle™