Old December 15th 08, 03:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Adam

Default Jantar 3 Axle Diameter?

On Dec 9, 6:34*pm, sisu1a wrote:
Anyone here know the diameter of a Jantar Std3 axle? (or SZD-59 axle,
or any other Polish ship that happens to use the same axle...)
My ships' far away and I'm scheming right now, lacking numbers. The
manuals etc speak not of it. Thx.

-Paul

The axle in my Jantar Standard 2 is 25mm diameter. I imagine the -3 is
the same.

As a related aside, the wheel bearings in the stock wheel hub are the
needle type and are a very strange size (25 x 37 x 17 mm long). I
searched many bearing catalogs to no avail. However I found them at a
Honda dealer where they are used in an ATV motor. Honda part number
91021-HN8-003. They are $10 each.

/Adam