Old January 15th 07, 10:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

Default Me-108 - 1 attachment

Paul Elliot wrote in
. net:

Wayne Paul wrote:
Now the marking on this one IS strange. The Polish Wilga (PZL-104)
was designed to tow gliders (up to 3 at a time) and provide skydiving
training. It has been in continuous production since 1962 (first
flight was April 24, 1962).

It definitely is a post war design. I don't see any logical reason
for WWII German markings.

Wayne
HP-14 "6F"
http://www.soaridaho.com/

"Bob Harrington" wrote in message
"Mikey" wrote in
. uk:

It's a Pilatus P2 actually chaps and it just don't look right in
them thar markings!
Seems to be a trend...

Bob ^,,^

Photoshop in action.

If you are referring to the 'Laughwaffe' Wilga, while I did use Photoshop
to prepare the image, the markings themselves were on the actual PZL-
104...

Bob ^,,^