Old June 24th 20, 02:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nick Kennedy[_3_]

Default My September 2017 visit to GP Gliders

On paper the GP-15 looks very very nice, with all the latest bells and whistles. It checks a lot of boxes off the list.
They seem to be having a major problem overcoming a major important hurtle, delivering completed debugged Ready to Fly ships to customers.
As we know gliders are pretty much hand made, most everyone is a little different than the last or next one coming off the line.
I wish GP all the best, I really hope they can ramp up production and start delivering High quality ships to anxious buyers, that perform as advertised.
Nick