Old December 16th 05, 02:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning

Default Trial by newspaper

Morgans wrote:

"Newps" wrote

What time? All the posts are listed in pretty much a chronological
order and you can clearly see who wrote them. If you don't want to read
posts from a certain person then don't click on that post. The fact
that you have a killfile with my name on it means I won.

If you feel the need to say "you won", then there is a pretty good clue that
you are not mature enough to carry on a conversation, or not worthwhile, at
least. You have been in my killfile before, by the way.

Well put me back in there.

I read the groups by hitting the "next unread" box, and if you are on the
list as not being read, then your post will open. I use a slow machine, and
I don't want to waste the time opening the post.

I don't waste time either, although it is irrelavant to me with a cable
line. I only click on the posts I want to read and no killfile to maintain.