Old July 29th 20, 10:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Waveguru

Default Scary story about landing on a Lake Tahoe golf course

This is the first one I've heard of that didn't. What happened?

I wasn't there, but as I heard the story, he was trying to land on the boat ramp and he was waiting for it to clear of people when he stalled and spun into the water. He was knocked out, and the people that swam out to help him couldn't figure out how to open the canopy and the glider sank, drowning the pilot. Please excuse me if this isn't correct.

Boggs