Old February 11th 07, 07:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bumper

Default SSA Convention - Memphis

I just got back to Nevada from the convention at 1AM this morning. It was
sure good to see so many friends, soaring people, gliders and stuff - - best
part seeing so many friends!.

I know Kempton Izuno will be writing a piece on the convention, along with
video and pics. Since I'm still tired, and in no way could I ever compete
with Kemp's writing style . . . I'll wait for his input (grin).

all the best,

bumper
wrote in message
oups.com...
As I was unable to attend, does anyone have an update on the SSA
convention? How did it all go? How was attendance? How were the
seminars and of course, was there any "breaking news" on new
equipment, software, sailplanes, etc?
Thanks - Renny Rozzoni