Old July 5th 08, 12:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Things to remember in very hot weather

On Jul 5, 12:32*am, Mxsmanic wrote:
writes:
If that's true, why do you not have a well paying job?

Getting interviews is difficult.

Do you have any sense at all at how stupid it is to first claim all
but one of your interviews has resulted in offers, then to state
getting interviews is difficult. I would agree there is nothing
inconsistent in those two statements, but the image you attempt to set
in one -- "I ace interviews" -- is defeated in the other.

Whatever mirror you use to view yourself is offering distortions.
You're stuck in a bad place in terms of mental health, and a dozen
sessions with a good cognitive shrink would probably help.

In the meantime, do continue to amuse us.