Old July 5th 08, 01:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Anthony Atkielski

On Jul 5, 8:32*am, "Viperdoc" wrote:
Why are we wasting time with Anthony?

* * His favorite topic is himself.
* * He will never admit that he's mistaken.
* * He will never take responsibility for his own actions.
* * The only logic he uses is circular, to support his own twisted
assertions.
* * He can't find or hold a job on either of two continents.
* * He does not fly, never has, and never will.

Yes, it is fun to insult him and his faulty logic- it is kind of Usenet
Wack-a-mole, but he will never, ever "get it". It simply isn't worth
engaging him in any reasonable discourse.

It gets old pretty quickly.

Oh, exchanges on these threads expose a character flaw of mine --
Anthony amuses me (and seemingly some others here). Textbook
rationalizations. The only real disappointment is his are so
predictable, and that does make it get older before its time. I keep
hoping for more original content, but it's been a while since I had
seen some, other than his careful parsing of "well it didn't come with
windows" as he refuted someone's argument that one could make money
with IT with minimal connections.

I had wondered for a time if he might in fact be someone who flies
heavy iron and had assumed a persona for the sport of it. It would be
a great joke on us if the living in Paris and serving as a guide was a
made up something from someone living in, say, Scranton PA. I am
afraid, though, he really is the sorry clown that's been exposed here.

Having said that, I will admit I do believe there should be a given
amount of vice in everyone's life, and although I'm actively
interviewing other vices, until I find one I'll continue to read, and
post to, some of these threads.

This is pretty far off topic even for this thread: -- it has been
costing me as much to fly my own airplane on an hourly basis as it
does to play Pinehust #2 -- but it's still cheaper than Pebble.