Old May 1st 04, 06:06 PM
Bob Fry

"Jay Honeck" writes:

Without question the best stuff I've found for cleaning airplanes is
Tomar TR-1000. It is designed to be safe for aluminum airplanes,
unlike the cleaning products you'll find in your local discount store.
It is extremely effective when diluted and used as directed.

Got an URL for these folks?

Here's what I have:

Tomar Industries
P.O.Box 803
Cary, NC 27511
919-467-0362
866-828-0859 (toll free)

They claim this web site works but I'm not su
http://www.tomaraircraftcleaner.com/

Aviation Consumer did a report on cleaners and recommended TR-1000.
If you like I can send you the article, it's rather long.

I'm also told that you might find it in a detail shop, or a truck stop
with a truck wash.