Old July 24th 03, 04:02 AM
Rich S.

"Cy Galley" wrote in message
news:HzGTa.130839$ye4.92382@sccrnsc01...
Well Rich, It was only 77 ° today. Supposed to get down to high 40s or

low
50 tonight and we are 160 miles south of Oshkosh. Is supposed to get to

90
some this week end but I am heading North this Friday to look for green
planes that break off axles.
GRIN

Have a safe flight!

Not coming this year, Cy. I have imposed enough on the good offices of the
Emergency Repair Crew. I hope you guys will have a relatively quiet time of
it. Please tell the crew that I am thinking of them and still remember their
good-natured and able assistance. 2002 was a year to remember, for sure.

Rich S.

P.S. Current temperature in Helena, MT @ 8 PM is 96°.