Old January 1st 07, 11:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default How about a DA-1800 for our hero?

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"anon" wrote in message
m...

"anon" wrote in message
Juan, will you sign a form DA-1800?

Juan, I see you skipped over this question and answered all the other
threads first. Not a surprise. You are the coward. You will not sign a
DA-1800, despite the fact that you want everybody to examine your glorious
military career.

....sez the dip**** who won't even use his own name on Usenet posts because
the mere thought of people finding out who he is causes uncontrollable panty
trembling.

Come back when mama gives you more quarters, kiddo.

I use my correct and full name you asswipe . How about signing that
DA-1800 for me or are you just like your puppeteer a liar and coward.
Again cut your usual crap of name calling and dodging and sign the
DA-1800.

Frank M.Hitlaw,