Old May 3rd 04, 11:16 PM
Rich S.

"John Duncan" wrote in message
G'day mates, strine off

Yes it's definitely boring down here, the weather is terrible, no good
beaches, the fishing is awful, so all you nice Yanks just stay up there
with Dubya and his cowboy pals :-

It's not boring up here. We are at war with those who have invaded our
country and would destroy Western civilization. You just keep on fishing and
enjoying the fruits of a free society (your airplane kit) while we act the
cowboy, as the greatest generation did some sixty years ago. Didn't some of
yours (when things got close to your borders) share the foxholes - and the
bleeding - with us? Those were great times, eh?

Enjoy your leave.

Rich S.