Old June 5th 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Skylune

Default Bad pilots, bad maintenance ruining general aviation

On Jun 5, 2:42 pm, Mxsmanic wrote:
birdog writes:
Get off it. A Cub can crash out of a dirt strip in the Ozarks and it makes
national news. On the same day, 1000 people can get killed on the highway in
Arkansas, and it's a footnote in the local paper.

Be that as it may, the stories on GA crashes do damage; the non-stories on
highway fatalities do not.

Been one of my gripes for 50 years.

What have you done about it?

This is toooooo funny. Doesn't France provide free psychiatric
care?

Since you are expert in everything, I am having a problem with low
pressure in one of the zones on my lawn sprinkler system. Could you
provide some advice on how to diagnose the problem and then fix it?

Where do you think housing prices in the US will settle out?

Why do you think $1mm is not alot of $$ in the US? Would it be worth
alot in France?

Please provide a comprehensive peace plan for Iraq and the Middle East
in general. Are you in touch with General Petraeus? If not, please
send him an e-mail. I am sure he could benefit from your wisdom.