Old November 9th 12, 04:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default SeeYou for Android!

I ran XCSoar on a Samsung Galaxy for about 6 months. It was very good
except when the sun shined directly on it. Then I had to shade it with my
hand or just wait until I was headed in a different direction.

"K" wrote in message
On Thursday, November 8, 2012 5:12:08 PM UTC-7, Naviter Info wrote:
We are excited beyond words:

http://www.naviter.com/2012/11/seeyou-for-android/

SeeYou for Android Phones and Tablets is here!

It comes hand in hand with SeeYou 5 which enables you to upload your
flights comfortably to the SeeYou Cloud.

There's too much news to cover it all here. Please visit the totally
renovated www.Naviter.com - Phones welcome!

If you happen to be in Utrecht, Holland or Beauchevain, Belgium this
weekend please stop by. We'll demo it for you in person

Andrej Kolar

--

glider pilots use

http://www.Naviter.com

Can we expect to see See You Mobile for android some time in the future.
Has anyone tried a tablet such as the Samsung Galaxy in the cockpit?