Old November 11th 03, 01:12 AM
Stu Gotts

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:35:28 -0800, Jim Weir wrote:

Pull the darned radios. If the interference goes away, you at least know it was
ONE of the radios that did it. If you have dual coms, pull one, go fly, then
pull the other one, put the first one in, and go fly.

Jim

And if they're the same radios, switch trays, too.

(Snowbird)

-I'm really hoping to hear from a couple of other folks on this
-one, notably Jim Weir since I took his advice, drove to the antenna
-farm, and found interference w/ my handheld.
-
-What do you suggest next, Jim?
http://www.rst-engr.com