Old December 5th 05, 08:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

Dennis,

So, you were undercapitalized and your product was underpriced. A brilliant
example of pending business failure.

My big problem with this thread is your claim of a 2000 hour TBO. You knew
from the start that a helicopter is a harsh environment for parts to live
in. Some helicopters have to be thrown away well before that. Your
advertising claim was huge. You were telling people "Look! This one will
last." Dennis, design includes testing. It's not a part until it's proven
it's a part. That was implied in your advertising claim. Now, you've
redefined "design" to mean ... Well what does it mean? If a part is
designed to last 2000 hours and it breaks at 1500 hours, there are those who
would say that's close enough. I wouldn't say that but, others might. You
had parts failing at *tens* of hours. There are only two possible
explainations: either you're a truely crappy designer or you lied and you
never even tried to design to 2000 hours. So, which is it? Are you an
incompetent or are you a liar who's word shouldn't be taken about anything.
It doesn't matter what other people do. You should have learned that when
you were twelve years old. It doesn't matter what sort of remediation you
offered. Your parts weren't properly designed.

For others that are reading this thread: take a close look at Dennis's
financial numbers. After you've had time to study them, we should reopen
the thread on why fancy LSAs cost $100,000.

Rich