Old December 5th 06, 11:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Jim[_10_]

Default Side slip

~^ beancounter ~^ wrote:
link please? i would like to see it....thanx

On Dec 3, 10:08 pm, Dave wrote:
Jim wrote :

For any of you who flew in Keflavik you are aware of the horrendous cross
winds we often had there. Turns out that Airbus used KEF recently to
qualify the A380. Check out the video for details. The video narrative
is in Icelandic but I'm certain you won't need it to judge what is going
on.Video? Linky?

Dave in San Diego

So much for trying an alternate newsgroup client. Here is the link.
http://www.mbl.is/mm/frettir/frett.html?nid=1238513

ACC USN ret.
NKX, BIKF, NAB, CV-63, NIR
67-69 69-71 71-74 77-80 80-85
&
74-77

Founder: RAMN (rec.aviation.military.naval)