Old August 30th 11, 04:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
guy

Default Devin kicked out of junior worlds.

Representative: "representing or serving to represent...in the place
or on behalf of another or others...composed of persons duly
authorized, as by election, to act and speak for others." Webster's
New World Dictionary, Second College Edition.

Or as I have told my children repeatedly, "Character Matters."

He was there as part of the U.S.A. Team, not on personal holiday. He
was travelling on other person's money. When I go to fly at St.
Auban, it will be brought up.

He is not alone. The captain of the U.S.A. team should be speaking
up. Devin should be speaking up. This silence just feeds the
Blogosphere.

Just my opinions.

Guy "DDS"