Old July 17th 03, 06:06 PM
Montblack

("Richard Kelly" wrote)
snip
Gear allways retracts correctly and without problems. On occasions when
extending the landing gear it does not come down at all, all you can hear

is
a loud squeal as the hydraulic pump appears to pumping against a brick

wall
(similar noise to when holding a car's power steering against the stops)

It
allways extends with the emergency extention without problems.

Whether it's computers, boats, cars, plumbing, etc, it seems when sh%*
happens to me, mystery problems invariably have 2 (unrelated) things going
on - at the same time. Trips me up every time - until I figure it out ....or
stumble upon the (hidden) second problem.

Good luck solving your mystery.

Ass-u-me nothing!!!

--
Montblack