Old January 3rd 20, 04:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Ventus 2b vs ASW27b ..Which is the better / nicer aircraft?

On Thursday, 2 January 2020 21:18:47 UTC, wrote:
I know two guys bought Ventii and couldn't get rid of them fast enough. Having gone through both types on inspection I would definitely go Schleicher.

Well, if we're collecting old anecdotes, I've been at an international contest where 3 of the 4 ASW27's were for sale at the end, with two of those decisions made while there.

Hard to believe that now, but it took a while for the 27 to become popular.

I'm another who doesn't understand your inspection comment.