Old January 15th 04, 10:42 AM
Mike

Your French friends have many ones Mr.Minyard.
Launched from planes,SSBNs,carriers....
Tactical ones,strategical powerful ones...
And if they are as idiot as you always say,if what they do is
always ****,like you tell us post after post,
why couldn't the poles have their ones?
Do you consider they are even more stupid and weak than the French?
(No,you don't,of course.They helped Bush...)

;-ppppp

"Alan Minyard" a écrit dans le message de news:
On 12 Jan 2004 09:01:28 -0800,
(Alexander Malinowski)
wrote:

Gregory Baker wrote in message

nk.net...
marcus wrote:

didn't Flight International run an article a few years ago (2000 ?
sometime ?) about the Poles and their nuclear capable Sukhois ? As

recall, there was also so mention in passing of the Pole's own

nuclear
ambitions.

Israel has 400 nuclear weapons, why cannot Poles also have some ?
They, after all, are heroically dying in Bush's service to liberate
Iraqis from their oil, so they cannot be a rogue or terrorist state!

The Poles can build them... I think the reason they don't is because
Poland signed a non-proliferation treaty. I am proud to have Poland as
a friendly country. March on, Dombrowski!

Recently there were a news, that in 70-ties Poland's leader Edward
Gierek spent a lot of money for researches of the micro thermonuclear
bomb. On the way, Poles have invented blue laser and tried to use it
to blast deuter+lithium mixture, obviously without success. Not sure
if it were serious info. Possesing microthermonuclear bomb would give
Poland immediate independence from Soviet Union.

You obviously have no idea how a nuclear device works

Al Minyard