Old January 19th 04, 06:09 PM
Tom Sixkiller

"Scott McQ" wrote in message
In article , "G.R. Patterson III"

wrote:

Lance W wrote:

It
would be a mistake for Jay to take the support of a handful of his RAP
homeys as an indication of majority support in this.

I suspect that Jay's RAP friends ARE the majority.

George Patterson
Great discoveries are not announced with "Eureka!". What's usually

said is
"Hummmmm... That's interesting...."

I doubt that they are the majority, just the loud ones.

I grew tired of his constant updates a while ago, and I
think most people did. I also think that the majority
decided as I did to toss his name into the killfile rather
than waste everybodies time complaining.

Considering the number of people who read it, I'd say your self-serving
estimate of the people that KF'd it is total bull****.

Now I don't have
to look at his updates, and I doubt that the majority of
readers see his posts. That is the reason that repetitive
spamming is a waste of time - it goes unseen by those you
want to reach with your message.

Yup...you're completely full of **** in numerous ways.