Old June 17th 04, 01:23 PM
Pete

Default Canadian Aviation Expo - Europa Kit Aircraft will be attending

For the Canadian homebuilders or future builders, and motorglider
enthusiasts
of the Diamond Xtreme ilk, the Europa kit plane factory folks will be
attending
the Aviation Expo http://www.canadianaviationexpo.com/html-frame.html
(Canada's largest aviation show) this weekend on June 18th at the Oshawa
Airport
in southern Ontario, with a tri-gear demo ship. With luck a local builder
will also
fly in with his fine turbo monowheel example on the Saturday.
I'll also be there in the booth with a short wing as it comes from the
factory as an example (the carbon glider wing would have been to cumbersome
transport and house).

Since the factory rarely attends a Canadian show, I thought it might be of
interest to fliers in Ontario who have not had the good fortune to attend
Osh or Sun'N'Fun.

Cheers & blue skies,
Pete
Europa builder with both short and long wings
http://europa.zutrasoft.com/canadianevents.aspx