Old January 4th 19, 12:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Darryl Ramm

Default pure gliders with ads b?

On Wednesday, January 2, 2019 at 5:26:42 PM UTC-8, Scott Williams wrote:
Has anyone actually installed a trig tt22, tn70, ta70 with a peregrine speed switch in a standard type certificated glider in the U.S.A and done the 337 and performance flight?

Don't ask me why, I'm a gadget enthusiast and have the above equipment, and don't fly anywhere near flarm equipped gliders.

Thanks, and Happy New Year!
Scott

Besides Dan, there are one or two more TN70 installs in the works, many more TN72 (mostly experimental), *nothing* is hard here.

Read carefully (you and/or your A&P and you are not an A&P) and follow FAA policy AFS-360_2016-03-02 and the installation instructions and STC instructions. Have your A&P (does not need to be an IA) do the the minimal required work there and no more.

All Trig glider dealers should be able to get you the Trig/Peregrine STC with permission to use (required by AFS-360_2016-03-02 to justify the pairing of the TT22 and TN72, and only used to do that in this case, the STC is not being used as a basis for a major alteration... and so that your glider is not on the AML for that STC is irrelevant).