Old March 25th 19, 11:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

Default Aerobatic Glider Accident Video

On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 9:13:43 PM UTC-4, Paul Agnew wrote:
I had the accident report, but can't find the link right now. I believe it was report 1070/18, but I can't locate the Polish digital archiving agency through Google.

The report I looked at last week has shots from the passenger's camera that show he was well into the yellow on the airspeed indicator on final approach and he had a tailwind.

Paul A.

The ASI is in km/hr. 140 km/hr is about 76 kts.

T8