Old October 16th 03, 11:49 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez
says...
Notice that when I asked a simple question, ChuckS tried to avoid the matter
by offering a bet as a diversion. It would have been much easier for him to
put up, instead of trying to avoid the issue. All he had to do was post the
title of the vehicle in question, and proof that it was at SNF.

Here we go again twisting the facts and changing the rules . I posted that since
1999 I had 2 different trucks at SnF and that I had just bought a new one and
was going to bring it to SnF. You said whos's name is on the title?
I said mine, you said prove it. I said I would, but lets see if you got the
courage of your convictions to put up or shut up and put some money on your
courage. Should be no problem since you think your right. You twisted it and
said I was avoiding it.No,no, no it's you that's avoiding being proven a liar.

Now you want proof that my new truck was at SnF as well as seeing the title.You
know damn well I couldn't have proof it was there because it hasn't been there
yet. I had it only 2 weeks but rest assured it will be at SnF this April. The
titles for my last 2 trucks went with the trucks when I traded them in. With
your logic it's no wonder you write for zoom.

Here's the deal, the titles in my name for the new truck, you want to see it put
up or shut up or show me the title to your house or your vehicle .I got as much
right to ask you as you do me. That way it won't cost you anything to prove the
courage of your convictions because money seems to be a factor in determining
your bravery.

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret