Old October 16th 18, 08:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default Cheaper tows?

On Tuesday, October 16, 2018 at 2:36:58 PM UTC-5, Craig Funston wrote:

Hi Dan, I was asking about the LS1 powered Pawnee. That's a modern engine designed to run on unleaded fuel with or without ethanol.

I may have missed other parts of the discussion related to alternate fuels and certified aircraft engines. If not it would be nice to have discussions about the use of mogas in STC'd engines in another thread.

Thanks,
Craig

Craig just wants the LS1 powered Pawnee so he can run the airconditioner to keep cool while towing. Don't blame you one bit!

Steve Leonard