Old January 7th 08, 02:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Gig601XLBuilder

Default Thinking about buying a Zodiac XLi

Vaughn Simon wrote:

(It feels like the wing spar is
hitting you in the middle of the back)

Strange because the Spar is under your knees.

The canopy (which gives great visibility)
is a PITA. It almost takes two people to close it because you must spring it
into shape to get it to close on both latches. In my personal opinion (I come
from a glider and Cessna background so take this with a grain of salt) the thing
just needs more wing. It hates to climb and loves to come back down.

You think it sucks to close you ought to try building it.

I like the control stick and the sensitive controls, but others hate it for
just that reason.

Are they making any of the factory built LSAs with dual stick?