Old February 14th 10, 01:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BT[_3_]

Default Transponder and Variometer for sale

Paul.. did someone hijack your login?
BT

"Paul Remde" wrote in message
Hi my name is sebastian, i have a becker transponder and a sage
variometer for sale. Here are the details

Becker ATC- 4401-1-175w
•ATC 4401-1-175w - Transponder, Modes, A/C, 175 Watt, 15,000 feet.
•ACK A-30.4 - Altitude Encoder.
•1K440 - Wiring harness (highly recommended).
•L2 Transponder Antenna
•Cable-Ant-RG58-BNCm-TNCm-3 Antenna Cable. All
for $1700

and

Sage Variometer CVA
second response time with the addition of the unique averager. This
variometer provides at a glance, all the information a competition
pilot needs. With just a glance, the pilot can see his current climb
rate and his climb rate during his last circle all in one instrument.
1.0 second speed
+/-10 knots(5m/s)
+10 to 20 knots(10m/s)
+/-12 knot averager(6m/s)
80mm size

$1700

If you need more information or pictures my email is
. thanks...