Old October 29th 08, 06:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
DRN

Default SeeYou Mobile with SN10B data

On Oct 28, 8:48*am, JJ Sinclair wrote:
Why *would you want a PDA when you have an SN10?

What customers have told us is:
- I want a moving map ALWAYS displayed for alternates and airspace
- I want to see alternates without page-fiddling
- I want to use the SN10 for everything EXCEPT the map

This is how we arrived at the current NMEA outputs;
to support the common customer requests.

This moving map business is over rated and puts your eyes inside
the cockpit.

For those that want to see this info all the time, its
less time heads-down with the PDA map display

You done good on the SN10 wind program, Dave.

Thanks !

Best Regards, Dave "YO electric"

PS: See JJ, some of these guys are a whole lot more nervous
than you ex-fighter-jocks, so they need to have this info
always available rather than just checking when appropriate ;-)