Old May 23rd 19, 02:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott Williams

Default WTB - ASW-27 Schleicher Factory Sized O2 Bottle

On Saturday, January 20, 2018 at 6:49:59 PM UTC-6, John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net wrote:
I am looking for an oxygen bottle to fit my ASW-27B. I cannot find a US bottle that fits the factory sleeve located at my right hip. I have determined that the circumference cannot be larger than 13-5/16" or 337mm.

Contact me via email at jhderosa at yahoo. Thanks.

The Luxfer m15A here, 4 inches diameter, 15 inches tall, not counting the valve
https://legacy.life-assist.com/Produ...-Cylinders/929
a fellow club member has an asg-29 and one of these luxfer M15A-5 fits, and is capable of 3000 psi. if you can find a supplier who can fill to that pressure.