Old April 30th 10, 06:09 PM posted to alt.music.the-doors,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default BUTLER?!

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:52:26 -0400, Ari wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:21:17 -0400, Mark wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:13:07 -0400, Otto Bahn wrote:

"Mark" wrote

Hardly knew 'er!!!

Are you talking about Patricia Butler of The Doors infamy? I used to
date her.

I am in her book and took care of Pamela Courson when Jimbo was too
****ed up to tell time.

It was just eggnog. Jimbo Walton was never ****ed up.

--oTTo--

Not Walton, asscream, /Morrison/, keep up, you goddamned nitwit. What
do you know about The Doors?

One whole hell of a lot more than you as I will soon demonstrate.

I wrote the lyrics to Strange Days while painting cubist art.

Pathetic lie. You wrote neither the song or the album's lyrics. You
also claim the reason you refuse to tell us your real name and address
is that your "art" is sold and appears "all over America".

This I will grant you. I see **** on bathroom stalls all the time that
reminds me of you, Mark(ie). *lol*

Now I do believe you dated PButt (Patricia Butler) since she is a fat
****ing pig and at 5"3" and 335lbs, you and she would be a perfect
set...of fatsonutcases.

Like you, she too is a fraud, a liar and a pathological liar.

I'll save Pam Courson and your "relationship" for later. Right now,
I'm off to fly...more than 50 miles, day only, in circles like you
have to with your ****ty sporty junior licensing.

Later, get ready to tumble over like the fat fart you are as I will
return to cut your chubby wittle leg-stumps out from under you.

Again.

Look here, boyo. I am only going to tell you this once.

*GO **** YOURSELF I AM NOT LYING !!!*
--
Mark's webstuff - www.geodon.com/images/homeBipolarAvatarHead.gif
http://static.open.salon.com/files/b...1255029439.jpg