Old September 19th 20, 03:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Soartech

Default CAUTION - Active Scam Attempt on W&W Classifieds

These people don't travel. If they can't scam you from their computer desk chair they won't bother you any further.
My son's boss SCREAMS at scammers that call his office phone (daily, as we are all to familar with). He puts them on speakerphone so everyone can hear.
One of them, in his foreign accent, told him that he just has to keep doing this because "you wouldn't believe how many STUPID Americans fall for this".
Based on our current epidemiological crisis in this country (40,000 more infected daily because they don't like masks), I believe him.