Old January 8th 04, 08:18 AM
pacplyer

RU ok wrote in message . ..
On 7 Jan 2004 08:03:22 -0800, wrote:

Yeah I'm kinda of work-station challenged. Nice Webpage by the way.
I dig the pitot "heater" on your Cessna! Lol! So that's where
Pinckneyville is. It's making much more sense to me now. Looks like
a fun bunch. Thanks much for the links John,

Odd that you didn't know about it before, since you lurked here since the mid
90's and everything. And very odd that you didn't know about trying to shut it
down, and get JRJ's internet service pulled and his hangar lease canceled
because he hosted it. JRJ, if you don't "remember", is one of the people of
great experience that Badwater ran off the newsgroup.

But you knew that.

Last time I had lunch with JRJ, he didn't mention being 'run off'.

JRJ recently retired and may be quite tired of BWB's antics..
but, I do believe he is unaware of being.... 'run off'.

How about it, Snowbird, and Dave Hyde?
Got any JRJ news or sightings since you are in his neck of the woods?
Is there going to be a Pinckneyville 2004? (PJY)

I hate showing when nobody else is there. g

Barnyard BOb -- ducking, weaving and bobbing

Hey BOb if you can read this, I could really use your advise here.
I've agitated with the lunar jokes and stuck my nose in to this
fued where it doesn't belong. What should I do to get out of this
graveyard spiral? Any ideas?

Any help is appreciated,

Pac