Old December 10th 04, 04:32 AM
T.Roger

The local Cirrus rep blew me off twice. I haven't spoken with Bill Vaccaro.
I called Chris Moffett at Diamond. I'll let you know. Thanks for the lead.

"Dude" wrote in message

"T.Roger" wrote in message
. com...
I don't recall the post. I'm close to (CT) HVN, OXC, BDR, DXR and (NY)
HPN.

"Dude" wrote in message
Did you miss my post? I am sure I can get you a demo with a couple
manufacturers. Tell me what city you are in, and I will try.

That doesn't tell me what city you are actually in. Where you live
determines who covers you as a sales rep or distributor. No one wants to
bother with someone unless they can actually sell them a plane and make
some money.

Assuming you are in CT. Did you work with Bill Vaccaro from Cirrus? The
nice people in Duluth told me they would be happy to make sure you got a
Demo.

For Diamond, call 877-805-7071, and get Chris Moffett. Tell him you want
to get bonus depreciation on a new plane and are choosing between Cessna,
Cirrus and Diamond and you want to get a Demo on a Star.

I assume you have flown the Cessna. They now have the same cockpit as the
Diamond, so you can see that there.

If either of these guys balk, I can help you go over their heads, but I
will need your real name.