Old July 14th 06, 10:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
rb

Default FM radio interference from planes

I bought a FM wireless transmitter to rebroadcast stuff from my PC
around the house. The only frequency I could find was 104.1 that was
clear without a station. But all of a sudden, now when I am
broadcasting my stuff, I pick up planes instead. How can this be? I
know it is from planes, as I hear words like "Southwest", etc. Without
my transmitter on, all I hear is static on 104.1
but when I turn on my transmitter, the planes seem to over ride my
signal.